Seven Hills 2018 has the theme “Far Frontiers”.
There are five game “slots” at the convention.
- Slot 1: Saturday, 10am to 1pm
- Slot 2: Saturday, 2:30pm to 6pm
- Slot 3: Saturday, 7:30pm to 11:30pm
- Slot 4: Sunday, 10am to 1pm
- Slot 5: Sunday, 2:30pm to 6pm
Every attendee gets a single advance booking of a game. If you run a game for us, you get further advance bookings- one extra for each game you run, and these bookings take place before the “standard” advance bookings. All other sign-ups to games take place on the days of the convention itself.
If you would like to run a game for us, we would like the following details:
- The name of the game.
- The game system.
- A brief description of the game. A paragraph or two is sufficient.
- The number of players. When it comes to planning, an exact number of players is more useful to us than a range.
- A relevant “tag” if the game includes any of the following:
- Player vs. player elements (either open or covert)
- Adult themes (something which would get it the game an 18+ certificate were it a film, or you really don’t want players under 18)
- Player-led (either a GMless/GMfull game, or an improvisational game where the players and GM create the world together).
- Optionally, any other tags which highlight elements of the game you wish to emphasise.
And many thanks in advance for running a game at Seven Hills! I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself.